Posts Tagged thought streams
One of my favorite tools for team collaboration and idea collection is MindMeister. I use it for organizing my thoughts on large blog posts (see Marketing Warfare: The iPad Battle and Mind Map: The iPad Battle), helping my boys organize their thoughts for their school writing assignments, and many more instances. Because it can update the mind map in real time with many users signed into the map simultaneously, I have found it to be valuable when working on conference calls while trying to keep the team focused and not hindering the collection of tangent ideas in the middle of a thought stream that is being debated.
MindMeister 4.7 has been announced with some improved features:
- drag and drop attachments and images directly from their desktop to a selected node
- Google API used to view attached files rather then requiring you to download them
- a new social sidebar
- Auto Condensing of maps
- iCalendar task feed has been updated
- Team Edition will now find custom branding options
Check out MindMeister, I think it will help you organize your thoughts and projects.
- Mindmapping for Medical Students (slideshare.net)
- MindMeister for iPad Now Available (magicaltablet.com)
- 15 Creative Brainstorming Tools For Free (madrasgeek.com)
- Mind Mapping is a Great Way to Brainstorm (gcsagents.com)