Posts Tagged planning
Have you ever been to an all day, or all weekend, event and just dreaded the beginning of each day’s start. The awkwardness of getting to know new people, or people you don’t see often. The desire of some to just keep their distance and slide into a chair and coast into the event, hoping their social boundaries aren’t broadened.
Answer: Add a Photo Both
At our last family new year’s eve party, Outa-Tha-Box DJ service came to show off their stuff. One of the items they brought was their Photo Booth. After talk with Outa-Tha-Box owner, Paul Compton, about how he handles the Photo Booth Rental. I learned that the photo booth can be rented by itself, and this got me to thinking.
Have a photo booth at your event to start off each morning. This is a great item to break the ice. The photo booth often comes with props. The printer can print two strips, one for the participants, the second for event host / coordinator. I have not seen a person come out of the booth without smiling.
Here are some contest ideas on what to do with the photo booth at your event.
- Most funny face – event attendees get to vote
- Most Faces – unique photos without repeating partners
- Best Costume – event attendees get to vote
- New Friend Game – you must take a picture with someone you don’t know
Just think … you too could have countless memories, like this one with my brother at our New Years Eve Party … at your next event!
Other Facilitation Posts:
- Bring in 2012 in a Long Island Photo Booth by Incredibooths (prweb.com)
- BIG MIRACLE – Big Icebreaker (polarprisca.com)
- Icebreaker Gives Outdoor Apparel a Street-Smart Twist for Spring 2012 (treehugger.com)
- Congress and White House differ over icebreakers (sfgate.com)
- Take Creepy Singles Out Of The Equation With ‘Plus One’ (prweb.com)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
contest ideas, corporate events, countless memories, Disc jockey, dj service, events, facilitation, facilitator, Holidays, host coordinator, icebreaker, meetings, New People, New Year's Eve, Outa-Tha-Box, Outa-Tha-Box DJ, Paul Compton, Photo Booth Rental, planning, social boundaries, United States
Thought Streamsblog brainstorming brand business campaign planning client collaboration Company competition consulting corporate corporate events customer experience Customer Service customer service examples direct mail e-commerce Email excellent customer service facebook failure Flanking Marketing Flickr Godin Google Google Plus Guerrilla Marketing ideas Internet Marketing iPad iPhone Jack Trout Jott leadership linkedin management marketing Marketing and Advertising Marketing Warfare measure meetings On-Line Ads planning postaday postaweek postaweek2011 PPC process process improvement product focus productivity projects results Search Engines Searching segmentation SEM Seth Godin small business soccer social media SPAM sports stats Strategy Tactic technology tool Tools twitter United States vision Web 2.0 Web 3.0 wordpress
- Mind Mapping: Online Collaboration Tool
- HootSuite Extends Google+ Pages to All Users
- HootSuite Adds More Awesome to Hootlet with AutoSchedule – HootSuite Social Media Management
- foursquare Social Media Ignorance
- 5 Ways You Should Be Using Your Smartphone to Create Fresh Content
- Reclaim Your Time with the 1% : 99% Rule (Part 1 of 3)
- Competition and the Consumer’s Mind
- Google+ Local: Taking over Places?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.