Posts Tagged Pages
This is a big deal for anyone that manages multiple pages across several social media platforms. Up until now, adding content to your client’s Google Plus pages was an large extra step. You couldn’t schedule them, so you had to use your calendar to remind you to update a campaign post. Well that all changes now!
HootSuite Extends Google+ Pages to All Users
HootSuite is pleased to announce that Google+ Pages is now available to nearly 5 million users worldwide!
Whether you’re on a Free, a Pro or an Enterprise plan, you’ll be able to efficiently manage Google+ Pages alongside other social channels, providing brands a better way to capitalize on the social power of this rapidly expanding social network.
To add Google+ Pages: Access your Profile from the side menu, then select + Add a Social Networkunder My Social Networks.
I know the HootSuite Pro account had this already, but it’s a nice add for the smaller companies still using the Free version of the tool. Good Job HootSuite!
- HootSuite Adds More Awesome to Hootlet with AutoSchedule – HootSuite Social Media Management (roihunters.wordpress.com)
- HootSuite adds AutoSchedule to the world’s most popular social media management toolbox (watch out, Buffer) (venturebeat.com)
- Why You Can’t Escape Social Media Marketing Any More (readwriteweb.com)
- HootSuite adds more applications to its platform with bigger plans… (prweb.com)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
blog, business, campaign planning, collaboration, consulting, Customer Service, facebook, Google, Google Plus, Hootsuite, HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard, Internet Marketing, Manage, marketing, Pages, process, productivity, projects, social media, Social network, twitter
Thought Streamsblog brainstorming brand business campaign planning client collaboration Company competition consulting corporate corporate events customer experience Customer Service customer service examples direct mail e-commerce Email excellent customer service facebook failure Flanking Marketing Flickr Godin Google Google Plus Guerrilla Marketing ideas Internet Marketing iPad iPhone Jack Trout Jott leadership linkedin management marketing Marketing and Advertising Marketing Warfare measure meetings On-Line Ads planning postaday postaweek postaweek2011 PPC process process improvement product focus productivity projects results Search Engines Searching segmentation SEM Seth Godin small business soccer social media SPAM sports stats Strategy Tactic technology tool Tools twitter United States vision Web 2.0 Web 3.0 wordpress
- (no title)
- Mind Mapping: Online Collaboration Tool
- HootSuite Extends Google+ Pages to All Users
- HootSuite Adds More Awesome to Hootlet with AutoSchedule – HootSuite Social Media Management
- foursquare Social Media Ignorance
- 5 Ways You Should Be Using Your Smartphone to Create Fresh Content
- Reclaim Your Time with the 1% : 99% Rule (Part 1 of 3)
- (no title)
- Competition and the Consumer’s Mind
- Google+ Local: Taking over Places?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.