Posts Tagged Fresh Content
Excellent Post Above! I like the image of the speaker stopping to allow live blogging / tweeting. I would go so far as to put up a QR Code which would hold a pithy quote, recommended hashtag, and a link to your hosted content on that specific topic of your presentation (including call to actions) for them to link to from their live-blogging event post.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
blog, business, conference, consulting, Consumer, Create, facebook, Fresh Content, Internet Marketing, marketing, meetings, Mobile marketing, postaday, postaweek, QR code, seminar, smartphone, social media, speaker, speaking, Strategy, twitter, Uniform Resource Locator
Thought Streamsblog brainstorming brand business campaign planning client collaboration Company competition consulting corporate corporate events customer experience Customer Service customer service examples direct mail e-commerce Email excellent customer service facebook failure Flanking Marketing Flickr Godin Google Google Plus Guerrilla Marketing ideas Internet Marketing iPad iPhone Jack Trout Jott leadership linkedin management marketing Marketing and Advertising Marketing Warfare measure meetings On-Line Ads planning postaday postaweek postaweek2011 PPC process process improvement product focus productivity projects results Search Engines Searching segmentation SEM Seth Godin small business soccer social media SPAM sports stats Strategy Tactic technology tool Tools twitter United States vision Web 2.0 Web 3.0 wordpress
- Mind Mapping: Online Collaboration Tool
- HootSuite Extends Google+ Pages to All Users
- HootSuite Adds More Awesome to Hootlet with AutoSchedule – HootSuite Social Media Management
- foursquare Social Media Ignorance
- 5 Ways You Should Be Using Your Smartphone to Create Fresh Content
- Reclaim Your Time with the 1% : 99% Rule (Part 1 of 3)
- Competition and the Consumer’s Mind
- Google+ Local: Taking over Places?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.