Posts Tagged blogger
In my weekly review of feeds concerning Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 I ran across the news that Flickr has improved their ability to share content with other sites. As I continue to collect material for my “WEB 2.0 for Students” class that I’ll be teaching at our local college, this one hit home. I use Flickr for my photo repository. So it is nice to see new feature showing up in this service since I haven’t seen to many in the last year.
Flickr adds to sharing options, now easier to share photos across the Web
by Erez Zukerman on March 31, 2011 at 03:30 AM
It sure is nice to see some new developer action over at Flickr. The relatively slow-moving photo-sharing service has just announced a new sharing update, which consists of several new and easy ways to embed or link to your photos:
So the thought came to me that this is nice but what could be implemented to improve the experience:
- Photo comments made on Flickr would also be shown on the shared item in Facebook.
- Post comments made on the shared item would also be available on Flickr.
- Multiple authors – One pool. One of the biggest problems I have with my clients. Many photographers, one common pool to associate them with.
Either way, Flickr is a great tool to use to keep all your photos. It’s worth a good look at if your in the market to implement such a capability.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Thought Streamsblog brainstorming brand business campaign planning client collaboration Company competition consulting corporate corporate events customer experience Customer Service customer service examples direct mail e-commerce Email excellent customer service facebook failure Flanking Marketing Flickr Godin Google Google Plus Guerrilla Marketing ideas Internet Marketing iPad iPhone Jack Trout Jott leadership linkedin management marketing Marketing and Advertising Marketing Warfare measure meetings On-Line Ads planning postaday postaweek postaweek2011 PPC process process improvement product focus productivity projects results Search Engines Searching segmentation SEM Seth Godin small business soccer social media SPAM sports stats Strategy Tactic technology tool Tools twitter United States vision Web 2.0 Web 3.0 wordpress
- (no title)
- Mind Mapping: Online Collaboration Tool
- HootSuite Extends Google+ Pages to All Users
- HootSuite Adds More Awesome to Hootlet with AutoSchedule – HootSuite Social Media Management
- foursquare Social Media Ignorance
- 5 Ways You Should Be Using Your Smartphone to Create Fresh Content
- Reclaim Your Time with the 1% : 99% Rule (Part 1 of 3)
- (no title)
- Competition and the Consumer’s Mind
- Google+ Local: Taking over Places?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.