HootSuite / Hootlet has become one of my favorite tools to manage twitter accounts and my Facebook account and Facebook pages for myself and my clients. I’ve tried many but this web based service seems to have the best of both words and I have come to expect it on all the machines I work on.
HootSuite Adds More Awesome to Hootlet with AutoSchedule
Post is in the News & Events Parent Category July 17, 2012 by Andy Au0
HootSuite adds more awesome to Hootlet with new features including AutoSchedule – a powerful new link share tool that determines the optimal time to schedule social media messaging. Now you can automatically queue messages throughout the day to maintain a consistent social media presence.
Hootlet – Time Saver
This Chrome extension is one of the first I add to any machine I work on. It has saved me countless hours. One of the new time savers is Auto-schedule feature. When I’m pushing content to my to biggest twitter accounts try and space it out. So you can imaging when you are pushing 20 updates the time management can get a bit tricky. Now this is taken care of. I have used it today and like it thus far.
Schedule Still Works
Now, if I’m managing a campaign for a client, I still manage the schedule manually. I can release the updates to Twitter and Facebook based on the campaign we have designed. This still remains so you don’t lose anything there.
Here are some ideas I would love to see in this new capability:
- Load Balancing – As you put more updates in, they auto-adjust to spread out over time, maybe a range you give them. 9 to 5 or 7 to 7, don’t know.
- More Automation – Since HootSuite is already watching, they should build in auto-responder capability. That would be awesome.
- 7 Drip Logic – Have a singe post/update set for distribution X number of times. The logic here is that a message doesn’t really sink in until it’s heard 7 times by the consumer.
So what do you think of the tool? What other suggestions would you recommend to HootSuite.
- HootSuite launches AutoSchedule feature for Hootlet browser extension, for ‘smart’ tweet-scheduling (thenextweb.com)
- HootSuite adds AutoSchedule to the world’s most popular social media management toolbox (watch out, Buffer) (venturebeat.com)
- HootSuite adds more applications to its platform with bigger plans… (prweb.com)
- HootSuite Adds More Social Integration. Is It Time To Switch Your Social Management Service? (smallbiztechnology.com)
- HootSuite adds Instagram, SlideShare and more to its App Directory (gabrielcatalano.com)