So if you are anything like me, you are in submission to the fact that there is more to learn in this world then you currently know. The truly wise among us acknowledge that our current knowledge placed on the scale of all the knowledge will always find us wanting for the remainder of our days.
The trick is to stay on the cutting edge of information that helps us achieve our goals. One of the ways I have tried to stay sharp on specific topics is by using podcasts. I currently use iTunes (most convenient at this time) and my Android phone, with the help of iSync. There are a host of podcasts, mostly free but some cost nominal amounts, on iTunes that cover a wide range of topics.
New Updates on my Listening List
So here are latest additions to my listening list:
- BeanCast – deep dive into marketing topics
- EntreLeadership – Dave Ramsey‘s leadership and business podcast
- Let’s Make Mistakes – design but irreverent with some foul language.
- Marketing Over Coffee – quick ‘on they way to work drive’ worth of internet marketing news
- Social Triggers Insiders – on of the authors I follow on Google+
- This Is Your Life – leadership podcast
Dropped from my Listening List
- No More Weak Days – Daily prayer and Bible reading. Great concept but had a hard time struggling with the KJ and Message format in their reading plan. “1 Year Daily Audio Bible” is still my preferred choice for daily scripture reading (listening).
The important thing is to keep learning! Don’t stop. If you are starting a new project, search out a podcast and listen to it while driving or exercising.
I would love to hear about podcasts you have found helpful in your daily routine. Share them in the comments.
- Import iTunes Music Playlists to Android, Sync iTunes with Android over WiFi (ravidhavlesha.wordpress.com)
- Need help subscribing to podcast in Android (ask.metafilter.com)
- Subscribe to my award winning Marketing Podcast series. It is free! (garybembridge.com)
- DoubleTwist Adds Podcast Catalogue (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Import iTunes Music Playlists to Android, Sync iTunes with Android over WiFi (madrasgeek.com)
- Evernote Podcast #33 – Heavy Breathing Episode (evernote.com)