Have you ever been to an all day, or all weekend, event and just dreaded the beginning of each day’s start. The awkwardness of getting to know new people, or people you don’t see often. The desire of some to just keep their distance and slide into a chair and coast into the event, hoping their social boundaries aren’t broadened.
Answer: Add a Photo Both
At our last family new year’s eve party, Outa-Tha-Box DJ service came to show off their stuff. One of the items they brought was their Photo Booth. After talk with Outa-Tha-Box owner, Paul Compton, about how he handles the Photo Booth Rental. I learned that the photo booth can be rented by itself, and this got me to thinking.
Have a photo booth at your event to start off each morning. This is a great item to break the ice. The photo booth often comes with props. The printer can print two strips, one for the participants, the second for event host / coordinator. I have not seen a person come out of the booth without smiling.
Here are some contest ideas on what to do with the photo booth at your event.
- Most funny face – event attendees get to vote
- Most Faces – unique photos without repeating partners
- Best Costume – event attendees get to vote
- New Friend Game – you must take a picture with someone you don’t know
Just think … you too could have countless memories, like this one with my brother at our New Years Eve Party … at your next event!
Other Facilitation Posts:
- Bring in 2012 in a Long Island Photo Booth by Incredibooths (prweb.com)
- BIG MIRACLE – Big Icebreaker (polarprisca.com)
- Icebreaker Gives Outdoor Apparel a Street-Smart Twist for Spring 2012 (treehugger.com)
- Congress and White House differ over icebreakers (sfgate.com)
- Take Creepy Singles Out Of The Equation With ‘Plus One’ (prweb.com)