An interesting post by David at Marketing Integrity about “What is Social Media?” This got me thinking about how I would answer this question in a short and to-the-point answer:
Social Media is:
- Personalized Publishing
- a portion of the internet lifestyle
- technological ties to networks of information and opinions
- mobile and fluid
- constantly timeless and irreverent to traditional media standards
- accessible any hour of the day
- limited only by a dull imagination or apathy
Thanks Dave for sharing your post with me.
Right / Wrong? What should be added?