Posts Tagged photos
In my weekly review of feeds concerning Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 I ran across the news that Flickr has improved their ability to share content with other sites. As I continue to collect material for my “WEB 2.0 for Students” class that I’ll be teaching at our local college, this one hit home. I use Flickr for my photo repository. So it is nice to see new feature showing up in this service since I haven’t seen to many in the last year.
Flickr adds to sharing options, now easier to share photos across the Web
by Erez Zukerman on March 31, 2011 at 03:30 AM
It sure is nice to see some new developer action over at Flickr. The relatively slow-moving photo-sharing service has just announced a new sharing update, which consists of several new and easy ways to embed or link to your photos:
So the thought came to me that this is nice but what could be implemented to improve the experience:
- Photo comments made on Flickr would also be shown on the shared item in Facebook.
- Post comments made on the shared item would also be available on Flickr.
- Multiple authors – One pool. One of the biggest problems I have with my clients. Many photographers, one common pool to associate them with.
Either way, Flickr is a great tool to use to keep all your photos. It’s worth a good look at if your in the market to implement such a capability.
Thought Streamsblog brand business campaign planning collaboration consulting customer experience Customer Service e-commerce Email excellent customer service facebook failure Flanking Marketing Google Guerrilla Marketing Internet Marketing Jott leadership management marketing Marketing Warfare measure meetings On-Line Ads postaday postaweek2011 process productivity projects results Search Engines segmentation SEM Seth Godin social media stats Strategy Tactic technology tool Tools twitter United States vision
- The 99%
- Mind Mapping: Online Collaboration Tool
- HootSuite Extends Google+ Pages to All Users
- HootSuite Adds More Awesome to Hootlet with AutoSchedule – HootSuite Social Media Management
- foursquare Social Media Ignorance
- 5 Ways You Should Be Using Your Smartphone to Create Fresh Content
- Reclaim Your Time with the 1% : 99% Rule (Part 1 of 3)
- Customer Development as a Design Squiggle
- Competition and the Consumer’s Mind
- Google+ Local: Taking over Places?
- Topsy - Real-time search for the social web
- 7 Ebooks to Write ASAP to Generate More Leads
- 25 Things You Should Know About NaNoWriMo
- Divine Elemente (plugin for photoshop). PSD to WordPress theme converter.
- Turn your Google Docs into a Fax Machine
- Google Chrome is now Bundled with Adobe Reader
- SlideShare dumps Flash goes HTML5: Developer resources vs. multiple apps | ZDNet
- Trello: Organize Anything, Together
- Tonara: Interactive Sheet Music App