I’ve been noticing a theme in some of the posts/news feeds/articles I’ve been reading about social media. There seems to be a question about what is coming up next in the realm of technology now that we’ve got Twitter and Facebook clearly entrenched as leaders in the social media space. MySpace seems to be loosing ground. Linked is specialized for business use. Twitter is creating so much content volume you begin to ask a the question, if I tweet and no one replies or retweets did I really tweet? Facebook users will probably keep the psychiatric industry funded for year because more and more people are feeling inadequate when friends don’t ‘like’ their status updates, links, and notes.
Small Business Owner Problem
So how does a small business owner, or maybe a person on their staff, try to keep up with all this volume of data flying past their eyes and still do their day job. You could literally be connected 24 hours a day and still miss something. How do you find out what people are saying about you on Twitter. Maybe you are a company that has several fan pages and you are having a hard time keeping up with all that is going on. What you really need is a tool that aggregates the content into a simple email that helps you review all this material in one sitting.
That tool is NutshellMail by Constant Contact.
In a nutshell …
Earlier this year Constant Contact acquired NutshellMail. Constant Contact is a service provider that I recomend to my client for email marketing activities. In the past they added Survey, Event Marketing tools, and continue to improve their primary email marketing tool. Now with the addition of NutshellMail they continue to improve their offering.
Here are some reasons why you might want to give NutshellMail a try:
- If you have or help manage multiple Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and LinkedIn accounts
- You want a better way to communicate with and manage all your messaging accounts
- You can save time by only logging into the accounts that had any activity
- Keep track of what people are saying about your company with saved searches being delivered to you email in-basket
- You can’t access personal messages while at work
- With your smart phone you can see all activity from one email while away from your computer
- You want to monitor your children’s incoming messages
- It’s Free, Easy, and Secure
Oh did I mention it was FREE!